The Korg Pitchblack Portable Polyphonic Guitar Tuner is a remarkably accurate and ultra fast tuner for bass and guitar. Strum all the strings at once to see which strings need to be tuned or pluck one string at a time for traditional tuning. The Korg Pitchblack Portable features a high-brightness LED display which provides excellent visibility, so that the pitch drift of each string is instantly and clearly visible.
Korg also gives the Pitchblack Portable tuner a cable checker function that lets you easily check for broken cables; making this tuner the ideal choice for stage or studio use. With an accuracy of +/-0.1 cents, the Pitchblack Portable delivers a significant advance in guitar/bass tuning!
Korg Pitchblack Portable Polyphonic Guitar Tuner Features
- Large 150mm, high-brightness LED display providing excellent visibility
- Rapid and precise polyphonic tuning, with the tuning of all strings visible at a glance
- String Seeker function
- Three meter display modes: regular, strobe, and half-strobe
- Ultra-high precision tuning of +/-0.1 cents (when using strobe meter)
- Ideal for floating tremolo systems
- Korg's proprietary automatic guitar/bass (4-6 string) detection
- Flat (5 Semitones), Capo (7 Semitones), and Drop-D tunings are also supported
- Cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables
- Buffered output minimizes any change in audio quality
- Mute function lets you tune silently
- Cascade-connectable DC out
- Slim horizontal body fits anywhere