Joining the ranks of the top-selling originals microKORG and R3, the 37-note velocity-sensitive Korg microKorg XL Analog Modeling Synthesizer with Vocoder offers Korg’s legendary analog modeling, along with an ergonomic interface, in a lightweight and portable keyboard. The microKorg XL employs full eight-voice multi modeling technology, a 16-band vocoder, on-the-fly parameter editing and USB MIDI connectivity, all packaged with the great-feeling Natural Touch keyboard action.
The MMT (Multi Modeling Technology) sound engine is descended from the RADIAS/R3 synthesizers, while the dual effects processors come down from the famous KAOSS line. The black key/white key proportions have been adjusted for easier chording; the key response has been improved for rapid-fire soloing. Together with a sound-bending vocoder and six-pattern arpeggiation, microKORG XL packs a powerful sonic punch.
Korg microKorg XL Analog Modeling Synthesizer with Vocoder Features
- Vintage design is both fresh and nostalgic
- 37 Key Natural touch keyboard is compact, yet easy to play
- Korg's renowned MMT (Multi Modeling Technology) engine, optimized for the microKORG XL
- 17 powerful KAOSS derived effects
- 16 band vocoder for voice controlled effects
- 128 powerful sounds are built-in and ready for immediate use
- Intuitive sound selection; simply specify the music genre and instrument category
- Included gooseneck microphone
- Editing software can be downloaded from the Korg website
- Battery or AC Power