This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce the best amp tones. Many amplifiers offer either modeling technology or reconfigurable analog circuitry, but DT50 offers both to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts. New HD modeling technology, a host of switchable analog components, and a simple and elegant 2-channel interface – DT50 guitar amplifiers are in a category all their own.
Line 6 DT50 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Features
- Line 6 HD amp modeling technology seamlessly integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s uniquely (and extremely) versatile tube sections
- DT50 goes further than any other amplifier to produce great amp tones by offering both modeling technology and reconfigurable analog circuitry to deliver something bigger than the sum of its parts
- Reconfigurable analog circuitry includes negative feedback loop, operating class (Class A, Class AB)
- Power tube mode (Pentode/Triode) to change 50/25 watts
- Low-power mode
- 2-channels with individual reverb
Revolutionary Bogner tube design meets HD Modeling technology
New Line 6 HD modeling technology fully integrates with Reinhold Bogner’s most flexible tube design. They breathe unparalleled warmth, feel and depth into the amp voicings on which all great amplifiers are based – classic American cleans, chimey and crunchy English tones, and modern high-gain distortion. The 4-way Voicing switch is the heart of DT50, and flicking this switch starts a chain reaction that produces these incredible tones.