This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Powerful Multi-Effects and Amp Modeling from the Masters at Line 6! The HD modeling in the POD HD300 is an impressive feat, POD HD provides previously unachievable sensitivity for a more realistic interaction with the 16 built-in HD amp models. Add to that the 80 plus modern and vintage-styled M-class effects, onboard looper 128 user presets and a comprehensive digital and analog I/O.
Line 6 POD HD300 HD Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Pedalboard Features
- HD amp models that feel, behave, and interact with more realism
- 16 HD amp models based on sought-after guitar tones including:
- California clean, Classic crunch, Vibey boutique warmth, Modern high-gain
- 128 user presets; 256 factory presets
- Simultaneous use of 4 of the 80 plus effects
- Delays, Modulations, Distortions, Compressors, EQs, Filters and Reverbs
- Tap Temp Control over most effects
- 24-second looper with dedicated footswitches
- Built-in tuner with signal mute
- 1/4 inch and XLR outputs (mono/stereo)
- MIDI via USB; L6 LINK jack
- Integrates easily with Line 6's DT50 tube amps
- MP3/CD input
- Free editor/librarian software
- Tough metal chassis, footswitches and expression pedal
Your amp collection, now in HD!
On the menu is a collection of freshly modeled amps, many of which are brand-new to POD, and all of which are essential for performing guitarists who require a wide variety of tones in one streamlined, multi-FX-sized package.