This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Line 6 StageSource L2m is an 800-watt, two-way, bi-amped speaker system that delivers great power, sound quality and dependability. The StageSource L2M loudspeaker is designed to deliver great sound from solo performances in coffee shops to full-on rock shows.
L2m speaker feature six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, which enable musicians to optimize the loudspeakers’ output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or for use with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometers and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speakers’ orientation and set their Smart Speaker modes accordingly.
Line 6 StageSource L2m PA Speaker Features
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handle for easy portability