This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
StageSource L2t speakers were designed to be a smarter, faster way to get great live sound and stay in the creative zone. Whether you play small acoustic shows or have a full band, playing live will never be the same.
Smart Speaker Modes
StageSource L2t loudspeakers use massive DSP—unmatched in their class—and huge power to deliver studio-quality live sound at every gig. Using six powerful DSP-based Smart Speaker modes, you can optimize the speaker’s output for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. An onboard accelerometer and pole-mount sensors automatically detect the speaker’s orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.
Line 6 StageSource Powered PA Speaker Features
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multi-function design for true scalability
- L6 LINK digital networking for multi-speaker setups
- 800-watt, 2-way, bi-amped speaker system
- Multi-band feedback suppression
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors
- Virtual Tilt-back projects speaker’s output upwards in backline mode
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handle for easy portability Integrated Multi-channel Mixer with Effects