This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Line 6 StageSource L3t Powered PA Speaker is the world's most versatile loudspeaker system for musicians. This 1,400 Watt 3-way, tri-amped speaker system features Smart Speaker Modes and scalable, multi-function design. The Line 6 StageSource L3t is also designed with multi-channel mixer with smart effects and feedback suppression. This road ready loudspeaker comes with Digital Networking via L6 LINK for large multi-speaker systems.
Line 6 StageSource L3t Powered PA Speaker Features
- 1400-watt, 3-way, tri-amped speaker system
- Clean and articulate audio via dual 10-inch speakers
- Dual direct radiator design with 1 inch Exit HF compression driver
- 132 dB max SPL
- 100 degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical coverage
- Smart Speaker modes for main PA, personal PA, floor monitor, instrument backline and more
- Multi-function, modular architecture for true scalability
- Multi-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Smart Effects, acoustic guitar modeling and more
- Digital networking via L6 LINK
- 12-band feedback suppression and output limiter
- On-board accelerometer and pole-mount sensors for sound optimization in horizontal, vertical, or pole-mount applications
- M10 suspension points
- Dual-braced tour-grade plywood construction
- Retractable Handle
- Direct Thru and Mix outputs
Smart Speaker Modes
The Line 6 StageSource L3t output is optimized for a variety of performance scenarios including front-of-house PA, floor monitor, personal PA, keyboard backline, acoustic guitar backline, or with a multi-effects guitar processor as a high-performance electric guitar speaker system. Onboard accelerometer and pole mount sensors automatically detect the speaker’s orientation and set the Smart Speaker mode accordingly.