With revolutionary features like a top loading design, The Boot and a redesigned Headlock, the MONO M80 Vertigo Electric Guitar Case is ideal for guitarists who want a light weight yet highly durable and protective gig bag for travel! The top loading provides access to the guitar while it’s standing up. MONO designed The Boot for the Vertigo Electric Case, a rubber sole designed for unsurpassed protection against vertical drops.
MONO M80 Vertigo Electric Guitar Case Features
- Quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top
- Redesigned Headlock system to protect neck and headstock against drops
- The Boot is a custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole to protects strap pins from vertical drops
- Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it
- Built to military grade specs
- Interior Dimensions:
- Overall Length: 41.5 inches
- Body Length: 16 inches
- Lower Bout Width: 14.5 inches
- Upper Bout Width: 11.5 inches
- Headstock Width: 6.5 inches
The Vertigo features a fully redesigned Headlock neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. Just throw your guitar in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock. Then zip the case up and the top section of the Headlock automatically clamps down over your guitar, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact.