This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Mackie DL1608 iPad Controlled Digital Mixer rede?nes live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, the DL1608 has unparalleled sound quality.
Mackie DL1608 iPad Controlled Digital Mixer Features
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad*
- 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail
- 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs
- High-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters for a remarkable 114 db dynamic range
- Loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel including 4-band EQ, compression, gates, reverb and tap delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the main and aux outs
- Support of up to 10 iPads simultaneously allows multiple engineers to control the mix and allows the band to adjust their own monitors
- Total Snapshot Recall allows you to save sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes, recall scenes for theater productions and more
- Record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad
- *An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608
Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue with the DL1608 mixer. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek Mackie DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPads. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips!Mackie DL1608 iPad Controlled Digital Mixer