This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Mackie HD1221 2 Way 12 inch High Definition PA Speakers deliver 1200 watts of class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification, perfect for smaller venues that still demand high-output.
High-definition audio processing results in unmatched clarity and performance, while custom-designed transducers and system tuning by EAW provide complete system optimization. Ideal for portable applications and installs, the HD1221 is flyable and the rugged, all-wood enclosure features a monitor position with a steep angle that’s perfect for the stage. Three user-selectable voicing modes ensure the right tone for the application, including an optimized setting for use as a stage monitor.
Mackie HD1221 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 500W RMS / 1000W peak
- HF 100W RMS / 200W peak
- High-definition digital processing includes:
- Revolutionary patented acoustic correction
- Transducer time alignment and phase correction
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Custom designed transducers by EAW
- 12 inch neodymium woofer with 3 inch voice coil
- 1.75 inch compression driver with heat-treated titanium diaphragm
- Custom designed user-rotatable 90 x 50 horn by Martin Audio
- 60 degree monitor angle for maximum coverage on stage
- Three user-selectable voicing modes for easy system tuning
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (51 pounds / 23.1 kg)
- Integrated limiting and protection circuitry
- Rugged all wood cabinet (15 mm birch)
- 12 integrated fly points for horizontal and vertical rigging
- Stand/pole mountable