The compact, super versatile Marshall DSL15C Dual Super Lead Guitar Combo Amplifier boasts an all tube design with 2 x 6V6 power valves for incredible depth, dynamics and a beefy tone! Its two footswitchable channels - Classic Gain and Ultra Gain share the same EQ network and a Deep switch for extra low-end girth if desired.
The DSL15C Dual Super Lead amp features a single 12 inch Celestion G12E-60 speaker for an incredible tone that sounds great in both clean and ultra-distorted tones. Like its bigger brothers, its footswitchable digital Reverb is studio quality and a Pentode/Triode switch drops the power to 7.5-Watts. Marshall has done it again with an amp that will satisfy everyone’s needs, from blues players to metal heads!
Marshall DSL15C Dual Super Lead Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 15 Watts of power and switchable to 7.5 watts via the Pentode/Triode switch
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) with independent Volume/Gain controls
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Deep Switch
- Custom Voiced Digital Reverb
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- 12 inch custom voiced Celestion G12E-60 Speaker