This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Marshall JVM Half Stack combines the JVM205H head along with a JCM1960A cabinet to give you the iconic look, feel and sound that you have been looking for.
This built-in England amplifier provides multiple all-valve voicings that are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. The JVM205H also features a studio quality digital reverb, two effects loops, silent recording capability, and two master volumes giving you a vast array of footswitchable tones.
Marshall JVM205H Features
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5xECC83 and 2xEL34
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels - Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes - three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Critically-acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
- Silent Recording capability
- Revolutionary 4-way footswitch with memory
- Seamless switching
- Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
- Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
- MIDI programmable control for all switches
- Built in England