The Marshall JVM205H Guitar Amplifier Head delivers a comprehensive range of tones built upon Marshall's peerless EL34 design.
This built-in England amplifier provides multiple all-valve voicings that are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. The JVM205H also features a studio quality digital reverb, two effects loops, silent recording capability, and two master volumes giving you a vast array of footswitchable tones.
Marshall JVM205H Features
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5xECC83 and 2xEL34
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels - Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes - three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Critically-acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
- Silent Recording capability
- Revolutionary 4-way footswitch with memory
- Seamless switching
- Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
- Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
- MIDI programmable control for all switches
- Built in England
Each totally independent JVM channel offers three footswitchable modes which progressively add gain while offering a complimentary tonal topology, making the JVM the perfect amplifier for any situation. The JVM’s layout is simple and uncompromising with dedicated Gain, 3-band EQ, Volume and Reverb for each channel. The Master section, featuring Dual Master Volumes, Resonance and Presence, finishes the concise layout, making each JVM a familiar old friend that’s intuitive to use. Even with its programmability, multiple channels and modes plus switchable Reverb, FX Loop and Master Volume, each JVM is incredibly easy to navigate and understand.