This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Marshall JVM210H Guitar Amplifier Head delivers a comprehensive range of tones built upon Marshall's peerless EL34 design.
This built-in England amplifier provides multiple all-valve voicings that are accessible from the front-panel switches, MIDI or via the revolutionary technology of the supplied footswitch. The JVM210H also features a studio quality digital reverb, two effects loops, silent recording capability, and two master volumes giving you a vast array of footswitchable tones.
Marshall JVM210H Features
- All-valve design with hand selected valves for premium performance 5 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34
- Two totally independent, footswitchable channels, Clean/Crunch and OD
- Six footswitchable modes, three per channel
- Two footswitchable Master Volumes
- Studio quality, footswitchable Digital Reverb
- Reverb controls for each channel
- Two FX Loops, one footswitchable
- Critically-acclaimed Speaker Emulated DI (XLR)
- Silent Recording capability
- Revolutionary 4-way footswitch with memory
- Seamless switching
- Five footswitch LEDs allow instant visualisation
- Built-in switch memory for each of the six modes
- MIDI programmable control for all switches
- Built in England