This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Marshall is pleased to announce the Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani Signature Guitar Amplifier Head. This collaboration between Marshall and one of the world’s most respected guitarists takes the well known front panel features of the JVM410H and overhauls the tone to a completely new level! The British made, all valve, JVM410HJS is a true labor of love that took several years of intense R&D with Joe who rigorously tested out prototypes on tour and in the studio.
Marshall JVM410H Joe Satriani Edition Amplifier Head Features
- Four noise gates help you dial in a defined tone on every channel
- Clean channel is the same design found in the Marshall LM6100
- Orange crunch channel is the same design found in the Marshall JCM800 (2203)
- Red crunch channel is similar to the Marshall AFD100 in AFD mode
- Overdrive channels sound more dynamic and open, thanks to a re-designed power supply
- 'Mid Shift' control on OD1 and OD2 shifts the midrange focus for extra tonal versatility
- MIDI input for configurable switching and control
- Footswitch included
At first glance, the Marshall JVM410JS head may look familiar. Taking a more detailed look though, will make you realize just how different this amp is from its stock counterpart. So, how is the JVM410JS different from the JVM410H?Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani Signature Guitar Amplifier Head