The Monster Power Pro 1000 Power Conditioner includes advanced surge protection and filtering - and even metering - in a convenient power strip style package. The Monster Pro 1000 provides Monster Clean Power Stage 2 v2.0 filtering for high quality sound, 8 outlets, a 2775 joule rating, Dual Mode Protection (audible and visual alarm), and dual LED bars that indicate available voltage and current draw.
Monster Power Pro 1000 Power Conditioner Features:
- Monster Clean Power Stage 2 v2.0 filtering for high quality sound.
- Dual Mode Protection provides audible and visual alarm for maximum protection and performance.
- Dual LED bars indicate available voltage and current draw.
- 8 switched outlets for power hungry equipment are color-coded for error free connections.
- 2775 joule rating provides high level of surge protection.
- Heavy-duty, extra long high current 10 ft. Monster PowerLine 200 cable for maximum power transfer.
- Rugged, rubberized end caps and cable grip plug designed for easy cable management and transport.
- 24k gold-plated grounded plug for maximum conductivity.
Dirty Power Exists Whether You Hear it or Not
Whether you're gigging, laying down tracks or mixing, the AC power feeding your gear is full of interference and line disturbances that you’ll hear loud and clear - annoying clicks, buzzes and hums. And although you may not hear it immediately, dirty power can also cause loss of dynamic range, a harsher sounding mix, and increased noise floor that can transform your tube-warm tone into a transistorized sonic nightmare that can ruin every song in a set or destroy an otherwise perfect studio take.