This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Control your gear with a wave of your hand! The Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin extends the Theremin’s gestural playing technique to the world of analog synthesis and beyond. Control synthesizers and effects while playing the Theremin or use as a stand-alone Control Voltage controller. Connect the Moog Etherwave Plus to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synth for a completely new way to play your synth.
Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin Features
- All the great features and tone of Moog's standard Etherwave theremin
- The ‘Plus’ makes it an ideal controller and performance instrument
- Pitch and Volume CV Outputs control a different CV parameter with each hand
- Gate Output triggers envelopes and other events
- Pitch Preview/Headphone Output with volume control, lets you hear your note before the audience does
- Power LED for instant visual power status on dark stages
The CV outputs control signals are proportional to the pitch and volume of the Etherwave Plus Theremin’s audio signal. Connect to the pitch and volume CV inputs of a Little Phatty, Voyager or other analog synthesizer for a completely new way to play your synth. These CV signals are not limited to pitch and volume control. Route them to any CV destination and create a new world of expression.Moog Music Etherwave Plus Theremin