This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Using your guitar’s harmonic characteristics, the Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal creates a wide range of dynamic, new sounds that will open up great possibilities! Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), this revolutionary pedal analyzes your guitar signal in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each in real time.
From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the Boss MO-2 pedal brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output