This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Delay Pedal is a far departure from a standard delay pedal while remaining very easy to use! The TE-2 is powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP) and produces a dynamic new stereo ambience effect that goes far beyond traditional delay and reverb. Rich, spacious echos are available as well as a Freeze function that holds the ambient sound for great new possibilities!
Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Delay Pedal Features
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.