This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Control all of your live-sound mixing by iPad with the Mackie DL806 8 Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Controller. The DL806 features 8 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touch screen capabilities and wireless control.
Mackie DL806 8 Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Controller Features:
- 8 Onyx Microphone XLR Inputs/Preamps
- Switchable 48V Phantom Power
- Cirrus Logic 24-Bit Converters
- 4-Band EQ, Gate & Compressor Per Channel
- Master Buss 31-Band GEQ and Comp/Limiter
- Global Reverb and Delay Availability
- Instantly Record the Mix to iPad and Share
- 4 Analog Aux Sends
- PadLock Feature Locks iPad for Installs
- Kensington Lock
Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL806's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band master buss graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL806 takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility.Mackie DL806 8 Channel Digital Mixer with iPad Controller