The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 DJ Mixer is the world’s first 2+2 DJ control mixer! This revolutionary mixer is built tough and excels as a club mixer alongside turntables and CDJs, and as the hub of an advanced setup of Remix Decks and controllers. The Traktor Kontrol Z2 mixer is for the DJ who wants the future of mixing right now. Native Instruments has done it again!
Features like Macro FX and Flux Mode in the latest included Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software expand your creative arsenal. The Traktor Kontrol Z2 mixer provides a heavy metal, standard installation-height chassis, sturdy RGB control buttons, and Innofaders for rock-solid dependability.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 DJ Mixer Features
- 2 stand-alone channels + 2 full Remix Channels
- Includes the full version of Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software plus Traktor Scratch timecode vinyl and CDs
- Spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ section and dedicated chunky filter knob per channel
- Premium, backlit buttons provide precise visual feedback in even the darkest clubs
- Premium 24-bit soundcard, Cirrus Logic converters, and pro XLR outputs for optimal audio
- Sturdy aluminum chassis, with Innofaders
- Intuitive control of Macro FX, and Flux Mode
- Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single knob
- Flux Mode tracks the time while you’re juggling cue points or looping and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment