This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer is a pure analog keyboard with incredible bass capabilities as well as impressive leads, arpeggios, effects and so much more! Novation designed this synth with two filters, two oscillators plus a third sub-oscillator, patch save and a fully analog effects section. The Bass Station II provides 25 full-sized keys, a step sequencer, arpeggiator and a powerful modulation section, making this one of the most impressive bass synths you’ll ever play!
Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer Features
- A pure analog audio signal path, reviving the spirit of the original Bass Station with an all-new design optimized for bass
- Two distinct analog filters: New ‘Acid’ filter joins the ‘Classic’ original Bass Station filter (‘Classic’ switches between low, hi and band pass with 12 and 24dB slopes)
- Comes with 64 factory patches and a further 64 user slots
- Archive and swap sounds with Patch dump
- Arpeggiator with a programmable step sequencer to store and call up patterns and sketch-out ideas
- Analog synth layout includes dedicated controls for all major parameters for hands-on control of the sound engine
- Two sync-able, tune-able oscillators with 4 waveforms, plus a third sub-oscillator for enormous bass sounds
- Fully analog distortion and filter-modulation effects and a filter overdrive for a crunchy sound-quality
- Analog effects section Flexible modulation featuring 2 Envelopes and 2 LFOs
- LFO waveforms include triangle, sawtooth, square and sample and hold
- Two ADSR envelopes are available for filter, pitch and pulse width modulation
- MIDI I/O and USB connectivity
- Two-octave (25 note) velocity sensitive synth-action keyboard with full-size keys and assignable aftertouch