With the power, versatility and glorious tube tone to tackle virtually any style and venue, the PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 50 Guitar Amplifier Head could very well be the end of your search for your go-to amp! Two EL34 tubes provide 50 watts of dynamic, punchy, boutique-style tone that guitarists lust after. The 2 channel configuration of the PRS SE50 head features a pristine, punchy clean channel with plenty of clean headroom while getting into crunch territory when pushed. The dirty channel, with a separate EQ from the clean channel, takes you from juicy rhythm crunch to extreme gain.
Paul Reed Smith designed the SE50 head with the player in mind. This means the amp has the features and tone to excel in both studio and live environments. Other features include an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end ‘on-on-on’ selector switch, custom wound transformers, and even custom knobs.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 50 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 50 watts
- 2 ‘JJ’ EL34 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- Footswitch Included – controls channel selection and volume on/off
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering