The PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 30 Guitar Amplifier Head is for guitarists looking for a highly versatile yet simple tube head that can tackle both classic and modern tones. 30 watts of power from two 5881/6L6 tubes is the perfect size for virtually any venue and studio setup. The 2-channel design of the SE30 head is surprisingly versatile with a clean channel that can provide pristine cleans to tasty crunch, and a lead channel with the capabilities to provide light to extreme gain full of harmonics. The PRS SE 30 head is an ideal match for a wide variety of guitar and musical styles.
Separate EQs for each channel allows you to sculpt the clean and lead tones exactly how you’d like. Paul Reed Smith also loads the SE30 head with an effects loop, reverb, a 0.090 aluminum chassis, a high-end ‘on-on-on’ selector switch, custom wound transformers, and even custom knobs.
PRS Paul Reed Smith SE 30 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 30 watts
- 2 ‘Tungsol’ 5881/6L6 Tubes
- 12AX7 Preamp Tubes - Clean and Lead Channel Preamp
- 12AT7 Preamp Tubes - Loop, Reverb and Phase Inverter
- 2 Channels (Lead and Clean)
- Lead and Clean Master Volume Controls
- Global Reverb
- Independent Volume, Treble, Mid, and Bass Controls and Bright Switch for each Channel
- Effects Loop with Line or Pedal Level Selector Switch
- Fixed Bias with Test Jacks and Adjustment Pot
- 4, 8, 16 Ohm Selection with Two Output Jacks
- Robust Black Vinyl Covering
- Footswitch Included – controls channel selection and volume on/off