This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus can utilize different music sources, from a hard drive to USB thumb drive and/or SD memory card, and now for the first time, an iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Android devices and a computer via Wi-Fi. Using Pioneer's rekordbox App to create playlists, cue/loop points, beat location settings, waveform analysis and more, users can temporarily transfer the content wirelessly through Wi-Fi to the CDJ2000 Nexus. Users can also perform the same wireless function with a Mac/PC utilizing the rekordbox music management software.
Pioneer CDJ2000 Nexus CD Player Features:
- Industry's first DJ player with Wi-Fi source connectivity
- Redesigned 6.1 inch full color LCD display with new graphic user interface
- Pro DJ Link: Sync up to 4 CDJ2000 Nexus to share one audio source, Beat Sync, and identify music key via Traffic Light
- Performance features including Slip mode and Quantize
- DJ software MIDI/HID control - Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effectors and software by way of HID and/or MIDI
- Active Loop - Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Needle Search - the touch pad lets the DJ 'place the needle' and jump quickly to a specific part of a music track
- Load Previous Track - Playback of prior music that has been loaded to the player will be located (no built-in memory)
- Rating on the Go - Users can rate tracks during play for easy reference or sorting
Rekordbox Software Functions
With the included rekordbox music management software installed on a computer, users can organize and catalog their entire music libraries. Newly added features available when rekordbox is used with the CDJ2000 Nexus include music file analysis functions such as Wave Form Zoom (wave form expansion) and Key, as well as additional settings such as Active Loop and Hot Cue Auto Load.