The Pioneer DDJ-SP1 DJ Controller for Serato is the first add-on DJ control surface that provides limitless access to Serato DJ! This slim and compact controller uses 16 rubber performance pads with LED illumination along with a wide array of controls, buttons, and knobs to trigger a variety of unique audio samples and effects. The DDJ-SP1 is designed to be the ideal companion to the Pioneer DJM-900SRT mixer but can also be matched with other systems via its MIDI controller functionality.
Pioneer DDJ-SP1 DJ Controller for Serato Features
- Slim, compact sub-controller designed specifically for use with SERATO DJ software
- Sixteen performance pads on the sub-controller for seven different functions including hot loop, auto loop, manual loop, hot cue, roll, slicer and sampler
- Dedicated sampler volume slider conveniently located to quickly control the output of the 16 trigger pads
- Slip Mode function enables continuous music playback in the background even when loops and hot cues are being performed
- FX Knobs/Buttons are arranged for easy operation of iZotope effects within SERATO DJ software
- Powered by USB
Sixteen rubber Performance Pads are assigned to seven modes: Hot Cue, Roll, Sample, Slicer, Auto Loop, Hot Loop and Manual Loop. The LED illuminated pads’ Velocity Mode lets DJs control the sample volume with the amount of pressure they apply. LED illumination on each pad gives DJs an instant visual reference for the state of play.