Designed specifically for dance music, the Pioneer S-DJ60X Active Reference Studio Monitor provides incredible response with powerful bass, clear mids and highs as well as professional construction and features. The S-DJ60X packs a serious punch with 125 watts of output, a 6-inch aramid fiber woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter. Pioneer also gives the S-DJ60X powered monitor three types of inputs and built-in EQ for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction.
Pioneer S-DJ60X Active Reference Studio Monitor Features
- 6-inch aramid fiber woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter for incredible sound
- 125 watts power provides plenty of punch
- Equipped with a wide range of input ports (XLR, TRS phone, RCA)
- Highly rigid MDF for the enclosure and bass reflex duct parts
- Groove Technology that smoothly emits low frequency sounds from the front of the speaker
- Convex diffuser partitions mid-range sound into left, right and upper regions for a wide sweet spot
- Auto Standby mode reduces power consumption by switching power to stand-by if there is no input over a set period of time
Powerful bass sound thanks to strong enclosures
In addition to using highly rigid MDF for the enclosure and bass reflex duct parts, the woofer units are directly mounted on 30mm thick MDF inner baffles. This limits unnecessary resonance and gives the S-DJ60X a powerful bass sound.