The Pioneer S-DJ50X Active Reference Studio Monitor is designed for great audio feedback while practicing DJing skills. The S-DJ50X is a powered speaker featuring excellent sound quality, a 5-inch aramid fiber woofer, 1-inch soft dome tweeter, three types of inputs, and built-in EQ. Increased bass output and reduced unwanted resonance is provided by highly rigid MDF for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts.
To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole of the S-DJ50X monitor with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and midbass output, with more impact. For DJs who want the best sound possible while creating new music, look no further than the Pioneer S-DJ50X!
Pioneer S-DJ50X Active Reference Studio Monitor Features
- Active reference speakers specifically designed and optimized for DJ practice
- Constructed of highly rigid medium density fiberboard for maximum audio performance, increased bass output and reduced unwanted resonance
- Soft dome tweeters are set in the center of the illuminated wave guide optimizing output and dispersing sound energy power
- Groove Technology allows for improved directed airflow
- Newly-designed powerful Class A/B Amplifier
- Built-in equalizer adjustable from the back of the speaker
- All speakers feature 3 inputs (XLR, TRS, set of RCA) for connection to various devices