The industry's first DJ System with wireless control, the Pioneer XDJ R1 Wireless DJ System can be used directly with Record Box on your computer or with the RemoteBox iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch app offered by Pioneer for incredible control even when not physically at your DJ controller. Aside from direct connectivity to an iOS device without a WiFi network, the XDJ R1 also features Auto Beat Loop, Beat Sync, USB device connectivity, built-in CD players and MIDI control.
Pioneer XDJ R1 Wireless DJ System Features
- Beat Sync4 for One Button auto-syncs the beats of songs analyzed through Pioneer's rekordbox softwar
- Hot Cue The unit features three points of Hot Cues to enable playback of music from specific points
- Sound Color FX: four additional effects (Filter, Crush, Noise and Jet) for more creative mixing options
- Sampler for added effects including Trans, Flanger, Echo, and Roll
- Quantize Function Automatically corrects synchronization of effects when using Auto Beat Loop or Beat Effect
- Noise Reduction thru separated cirsuits and shorter distance between digital conversion of analog input
- High-performance CPU for clear audio output
- Independent 3-band isolator
- Internal sound card (Audio Interface)
- Complete with Master out (XLR), Booth Out, AUX and MIC ports
XDJ R1 Mobility
By utilizing the remotebox app with an iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, the XDJ R1 can be remotely controlled wirelessly, giving DJs the ability to continue their music mixing performance even when they move away from the system. Many of the system's functions can be accessed directly on the display including controlling volume levels, choosing and changing songs as well as the ability to mix songs from a USB device plugged into the system. Users can also apply the "Auto Beat Loop" function3 that automatically loops music at a specific tempo as well as intuitively control various effects using the X-Y pads from a smart device.