ReCycle 2.2 gives you creative control to turn your concrete-rigid loops into musical modeling clay. Now you can take audio like drum grooves, bass and guitar riffs, and vocal phrases and turn them into something that’s never been heard before. In simple terms, ReCycle lets you do with sampled loops what you can do with beats programmed from individual drum sounds - like alter the tempo, or replace sounds and process them individually.
Tempo and Timing:
- Automate the tedious process of making a sampled groove fit the tempo of your song;
- Change the tempo of a groove without altering its pitch;
- Change the timing of the groove - you can even quantize it!
Tuning and Detuning:
- Change the pitch of a groove without altering its tempo;
- Make pitched grooves (like guitar riffs) fit into songs in other keys.