The QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It's all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
QSC GX3 Features
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4-inch (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only).
- Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1 inches/257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-inGX Entertainer
GX amplifiers deliver just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Most loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker’s Program (Music) Power rating or two times (2 x) the Continuous (RMS) Power rating. The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300 watt (Program) range. The GX3 supplies maximum possible power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads.QSC GX3 Stereo Power Amplifier