This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Providing extended bass response with the DEEP DSP algorithm, the QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer offers GuardRail circuitry protection, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR Thru connectors. QSC's KLA181 subwoofer also includes Attenuation Control, LED indicators, and a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control. QSC's KLA Loudspeakers and Bass Enclosures are a must have for the ultimate aural experience in both touring and installed setups.
QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer Features
- 1,000 watt power module
- 18 inch vented subwoofer
- High acoustic output (135 dB SPL peak)
- Frequency range down to 33 Hz (-10 dB)
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- powerCON Input and Thru connections
- Threaded pole-cup receptacle for free-standing applications
- Suspension made possible via M10 fittings or KLA12AF Array Frame
- Integrated threaded pole mount supports up to two KLA12 enclosures