Housed in a rugged ABS enclosure that results in both light weight and long-term durability, the QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker features a 12-inch low frequency transducer coupled with a 1.75-inch compression driver. Designed to be used exclusively as a fixed arcuate line array, each KLA12 speaker is set at a 90 degree horizontal by 18 degree vertical splay angle, allowing 90 degree vertical coverage arrays to be configured using only five boxes, most other solutions require six!
QSC KLA12 Line Array Powered PA Speaker Features
- 500 x 500 watt power module provides plenty of power to cover large areas
- Rugged, ABS enclosure delivers light-weight durability
- SOLO Rigging System provides quick set-up and tear down without tools or external hardware
- Ar-Q Frequency Optimization quickly tunes the array with the click of a dial, adjusting for the appropriate number of boxes
- 10:1 design factor supports arrays of up to 480 lbs. via the included M10 fittings
- 90 x 18 degree nominal coverage requires only five boxes to configure a 90 x 90 degree array
- High power, 12 inch low frequency driver provides extension down to 44Hz without subwoofers
- Extensive DSP further enhances and protects performance
- 1.75 inch diaphragm compression driver delivers clear and powerful high-frequency reproduction
- PowerCON Input and Thru connections
- Tilt-Direct pole mount assists directivity in single-unit applications
QSC KLA Series Subwoofer
Providing extended bass response with the DEEP DSP algorithm, the QSC KLA181 Active Subwoofer offers GuardRail circuitry protection, Auto Standby, balanced line-level XLR input with an XLR Thru connectors. QSC's KLA181 subwoofer also includes Attenuation Control, LED indicators, and a polarity switch for low frequency directivity control. QSC's KLA Loudspeakers and Bass Enclosures are a must have for the ultimate aural experience in both touring and installed setups.