This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Offering 1600 watts with flexible distribution of power between up to 4 channels, the QSC PLD 4.2 Four-Channel Power Amplifier and other PLD Series amps are designed specifically for the needs of portable and production sound system users. By providing efficient, robust and extraordinarily high fidelity power, the PLD 4.2 can drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing through an easy, all with minimal operator complexity.
The PLD Series consists of three powerful, lightweight, four-channel amplifiers, each with onboard, advanced DSP and the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems. These amplifiers not only make your system perform better today, but also provide a wide and flexible range of options for future system growth.
QSC PLD 4.2 Four-Channel Power Amplifier Features
- Total Wattage 1600 watts flexible between 4 Channels!
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with Crossover and Parametric EQ Filters, Limiting and Alignment Delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- Intuitive and simple interface, including optional PC control and monitoring
- Proprietary and revolutionary MOSFET output device delivers high voltage operation without needing a full bridge output.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 Factory Preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 User Presets.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest effiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four Input XLR connectors, and six NL-4 Output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, Input and Output LED Metering, 400x240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration providing loudspeaker selection from a list of the top selling passive speakers.