This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
Capable of up to 1,800 watts of power while weighing a mere 13 pounds, the QSC PLX1804 is an impressive power amp!
The compact 04 models (PLX1104, PLX1804) bring performance and technology, plus even greater value, to applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm operation. Designed to power one or two speakers from each amplifier channel (4 ohm minimum loading), these models offer a simplified feature set while retaining genuine, uncompromised PLX performance and technology. Weighing just 13 pounds (5.9 kg) these plug-and-play amplifiers are perfect for ultra-portable rigs, as well as reference-quality playback.
QSC PLX4 Series Features:
- Very light weight (13 pounds/5.9 kg)
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection. Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- Value combined with uncompromised PLX technology, quality and performance for applications that don't require bridged or 2 ohm stereo operation
- Two models with power ratings up to 900 watts per channel @ 4 ohms
- Clip limiting protects speakers; thermal limiting maintains operation even during abnormal overloads