This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The QSC PLX3102 Lightweight Power Amplifier is an impressive power amp that combines up to 3,100 watts with an easily transportable weight of 21 pounds! The QSC PLX3102 is a premium quality, high-power amplifier that is designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, the PLX3102 amplifier combines light weight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power ratings up to 3,600 watts, the lightweight PLX3102 amplifier is capable of providing plenty of clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
The 02 models (PLX1802, PLX2502, PLX3102 and PLX3602) are the right choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. These models feature built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
QSC PLX2 Series Features:
- Very light weight (21 pounds/9.5 kg)
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool. Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front panel LED power, clip, -10 dB, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting. 02 models also feature bridge and parallel mode LED indicators
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection. Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
- Speakon NL4 and binding post outputs
- 100 Hz high pass and low pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33 Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage
- Switchable/defeatable clip limiters
- Four models with power ratings up to 1800 watts per channel @ 2 ohms, 3600 watts bridged @ 4 ohms