This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The Rivera KR7 Mick Thomson Signature Guitar Amplifier Head is here, and badder than ever. Mick Thomson and Paul Rivera adjusted the frequencies in the midrange to give the amp more punch and bring more definition to the bottom-end. Mick also had the gain increased and sweetened the top-end to compliment his guitars. Mick wanted the KR7 to be flexible for all playing styles but specialize in aggressive, quick and defined riffs.
Rivera KR7 Mick Thomson Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- High Gain, Powerful with a tight bottom end
- 120 Watts RMS of luscious EL-34 Tube power
- 3 Channels and 3 boosts, powered by 5 12AX7 Tubes
- 3 band passive interactive tone controls on each channel
- Dual Reverbs controls
- Clean Channel with massive headroom and dynamic range
- Totally adjustable Parallel effects loop with hard wire bypass and footswitchable
- Rugged Rivera construction, with military and audiophile grade components, oversize transformers, Accutronics Reverb pan
- Headmaster Midi switcher included
The Rivera KR7 features 3 channels, with 3 completely different circuit topologies and sonic textures, enabled by 5 12AX7WA tubes, along with 2 different and discrete sets of equalization result in a wide range of easy to dial up delicious and rich sounds. Spanning massive gain and distortion tones, to sparkling crystal clean rhythm sounds, you can have it all with the KR7.