The Rivera Sedona 55 Combo Amplifier is the world's first all-tube Electric and Acoustic amp designed in collaboration with Nashville fingerpicking legend, Doyle Dykes. Accolades have been given to Sedona 55 from all over the world.
Sedona 55 features two independent and different preamplifier channels. Channel 1 is designed to produce optimum electric tones, clean or distorted. Channel 2 is tailored for electric or acoustic instruments. Sedona 55's specially designed Tweeter can be switched on or off to reproduce an acoustic instrument's sparkling harmonics on demand. In addition, the Tweeter's operation is linked to Channel 2 and is automatically disengaged when Channel 1 is selected.
Rivera Sedona 55 Acoustic/Electric Combo Amplifier Features
- 55 Watts, 1-12 inch JBL
- (5) 12AX7 Preamp Tubes allowing 2 full discrete channels of warm tone
- (2) EL-34 Power Tubes
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation
- Heavy-Duty 16 Gauge zinc plated steel chassis with welded end make a rugged road worthy amp
- Costly regulated DC filament power supply for the Preamp Tubes allow silent and hum free operation
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise free connections
- Chassis mounted Mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement