The Fender 50th Anniversary Jaguar Electric Guitar takes you back to 1962, when Fender introduced an unusual new guitar that paired the sleek Jazzmaster body style and elaborate control layout with a shorter scale and smaller, brighter pickups with more output. The resulting Jaguar was the fourth and last of Fender's original lineup of standard electric guitars.
Fender 50th Anniversary Jaguar Electric Guitar Features
- Bound fingerboard with attractive Block inlays
- Classic 24 inch Jaguar scale length
- Hot pickups with fatter tone and more output
- New neck pocket cut provides better pitch
- Trem plate moved closer to bridge to increase break angle and sustain
- Accessories include a deluxe brown case, strap, cable and a set of flatwound strings
The U.S.-built 50th Anniversary Jaguar celebrates that vivid history and combines old and new into the finest of all Jaguar guitars. Highly distinctive features include the classic 24 inch scale length, a new one-degree neck-angle-pocket cut that improves pitch, a re-positioned tremolo plate that increases bridge break angle and sustain, and specially designed hot Jaguar single-coil neck and bridge pickups that deliver fatter tone and more output.