The World’s First Fully Variable Control Microphone!
The RØDE NT2000 is the latest brainchild from Australian master microphone designer Peter Freedman. Never before has this much control and versatility been available in a superlative class large capsule recording microphone. You have totally variable polar pattern, filter and pad all located on the body of the microphone!
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the new Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity. The NT2000 includes a hard case and a shockmount.
Rode NT2000 Features
- Large 1 inch HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from omnidirectional to cardioid to figure 8 controlled on the microphone
- Continuously variable pad and high-pass filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting