The RODE NTK sets the standard for value in professional microphones.
This is a tube mic designed exclusively for recording professionals who want what only the best can offer. The heart of the NTK is the Australian designed and manufactured HF-2 capsule. The electronic circuitry complementing this very sensitive transducer includes a hand-selected twin-triode 6922 valve and audiophile grade components and lay-out. The result is an ultra-wide dynamic range, very low noise, and stunning tube warmth. The NTK's rich valve sound is ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, guitar amps and pianos. It includes a power supply, 30 foot cable, stand adapter and case.
RODE NTK Features
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Class A valve circuitry
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
When professional performance counts use only a Rode NTK tube microphone.Rode NTK Tube Condenser Microphone