Building on the success of the VideoMic Pro which became the standard for DSLR on-camera audio and the Rode Stereo VideoMic, the Rode SVMP Stereo VideoMic Pro Condenser Microphone provides a high quality stereo option for videographers, and is ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene.
Based around a matched pair of high sensitivity 1/2 inch cardioid condenser capsules in a coincident XY pair, the Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro provides a wide stereo image with natural depth.
Rode SVMP Stereo VideoMic Pro Condenser Mic Features
- High quality stereo option for videographers
- 9V battery powered - over 100 hours use (alkaline)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output
- Billeted metal camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
- Ideal for recording music, and the atmospheric ambience essential in building a realistic audio scene
- Ergonomic form factor perfectly suited to DSLR, consumer camcorders and large-sensor video cameras
- Integrated shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise
- High pass filter at 75Hz designed to cut out noise generated by air conditioning, traffic and other low freq interference
- -10dB PAD to reduce the sensitivity of the mic for recording loud sound sources such
- +20dB level boost specifically designed to provide a higher quality signal with DSLR cameras