Take it from the boardroom to the pulpit or anywhere you go, the Rode SmartLav Lavalier Microphone is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. Using an omni-directional capsule the SmartLav picks up sound equally from all around the microphone and can be mounted on the user, pointing away from the face to reduce plosives.
Rode SmartLav Professional Lavalier Microphone Features
- Omni-directional orientation for versatile mounting options
- Compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, and other TRRS devices
- Compatible with Android OS Devices through other Recording apps
- Includes Windscreen and a Durable Mount-Clip
- Downloadable Rode Rec app for iOS Devices
Versatile and user friendly
The Rode smartLav uses a standard TRRS connection, which plugs directly into your smartphone or tablet's headset input and can be used on iOS and Android based smartphones and tablets. The SmartLav is supplied with a foam pop shield to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management.