With the Roland CD2i recorder, you can point, record, play and burn CDs in an instant. Everything is self-contained, with no computer or external gear required. And it’s super simple to use! The clear LCD screen, backlit buttons and Easy Guide feature make using the CD2i effortless. A high-quality stereo microphone is built into the CD2i for easy point and capture recording, with XLR, 1/4 inch and RCA inputs included for those who wish to incorporate other mics and devices. Loaded with features for recording, polishing, playback, music practice, and more, this do-everything box is a must-have for anyone who needs high-quality, portable CD production.
Roland CD2i Portable SD/CD Recorder Features
- Simple recording direct to CD-R/RW or SD memory card
- All-in-one portable design; thin, sturdy, and stylish
- High-quality sound via built-in stereo microphone and speakers
- Easy-to-use interface with EASY GUIDE function
- REHEARSAL function to set the best input level for recording automatically
- Key, speed, and center cancel playback functions for lessons
- XLR with phantom power; phono equalizer
- Wireless remote controller
- Battery or AC power (6 AA batteries; AC adaptor included)
Everything you need to record, edit, play, and burn is onboard the CD2i. No computers, extra devices, or cables are needed. Just turn it on and go. With high-performance stereo speakers, stereo microphone, and CD drive built in, the CD2i is a self-contained pro production station that’s power-packed yet easy to use.