The Roland CD-2u SD/CD Portable Digital Recorder makes it easy to capture high quality recordings and put them straight to a CD! The built-in stereo mic allows you to easily make high quality recordings with no additional equipment needed, but there are high quality mic preamps and instrument inputs when you want to use external mics or instruments. The Roland CD-2u also features many training tools for lessons and practice, including audio playback, key and speed adjustment, improved Center Cancel, and the all-new Center Focus.
Roland CD-2u SD/CD Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Easy CD/SD recording and CD burning in an all-in-one mobile device
- High-quality stereo microphone and speaker system built in
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Simple interface with Easy Guide function
- Multiple inputs for connecting external devices-two XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power; Plug In Power mic jack; stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key, with improved audio quality over previous designs
- Enhanced Center Cancel function; new Center Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included
With its compact size and ability to run on battery power, the Roland CD-2u can go anywhere you go, giving you everything you need to record, edit, play, and burn in one standalone recorder. The built-in stereo mic makes audio capture easy, while high-performance stereo speakers provide convenient sound playback of your recordings as well as commercial CDs, lesson material, and more.