Designed specifically for audio production with a laptop or iPad, the Roland Duo Capture MK2 USB Audio Interface delivers high quality audio and surprising versatility in a travel friendly, compact design! The Duo Capture MK2 is equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus dual headphone outs that are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions.
Ultra-stable, low-latency drivers offer smooth performance, while a versatile selection of I/O formats accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slimline design and stable operation, the Roland Duo Capture MK2 is the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go!
Roland Duo Capture MK2 USB Audio Interface Features
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians
- Compatible with Mac and PC; iPad compatibility via Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input; 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers; input monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included