The Roland GR-S V-Guitar Space Guitar Effects Pedal offers super-spacious tones and multi-string emulation for use with GK-equipped guitars, all in a compact pedal! Bringing you the same powerful technology behind the GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer and VG-99 V-Guitar System, the GR-S pedal has remarkable sounds. The GR-S Space pedal features independent processing for each string, giving you four tones including Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and the multi-string emulation of Brilliant Clean.
Housed in the popular Twin Pedal format and equipped with a 13-pin connection for use with GK-equipped guitars and other connections for easy integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices, the Roland GR-S delivers out-of-this-world sounds that can only be achieved with GK processing.
Roland GR-S V-Guitar Space Guitar Effects Pedal Features
- Roland’s powerful V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Super-spacious tones and multi-string emulation only possible with GK processing
- Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP for latency-free performance
- Ultra-responsive COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
- Expressive Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Flexible connections for easy integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar