This Product has Multiple Videos.
Navigate these videos by using the 'Skip Ahead' and 'Skip Back' Controls Next to the 'Play/Pause' Button on the Player. The next video will load and play when the current video ends.
The incredibly expressive Roland HandSonic HPD-20 Hand Percussion Controller provides 850 ready-to-play sounds, SuperNATURAL sound engine, 13 ultra-sensitive pads, and WAV import via USB! Whether you’re a drummer, electronic music performer, composer, DJ or producer, you’ll find the HPD-20 to be an exciting tool to implement into any setup. With renowned SuperNATURAL sound engine and multi-effects, plus the ability to import your own custom sounds, this is a remarkable instrument from Roland.
13 pads provide ultra-sensitive response and flexible control options for playing onboard sounds and external MIDI instruments with great expression. The HandSonic HPD-20 pad interface excels in computer music applications, where it’s perfect for playing virtual instruments, recording MIDI and audio performances in DAW software. With its convenient trigger inputs, you can easily expand the HPD-20 with a Roland pad and hi-hat controller to build a super-compact percussion set.
Roland HandSonic HPD-20 Hand Percussion Controller Features
- Powerful hand percussion instrument for live performance and studio music production
- 850 ready-to-play sounds include percussion from around the world, melodic instruments, drums, tones for modern electronica beats, and more
- Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL sound engine delivers unparalleled tone quality and expressiveness
- Import up to 500 of your own WAV sounds via USB flash memory and assign them to pads
- Deep editing capability allows you to tweak and layer instruments and process tones with three independent multi-effects engines, ambience, and EQ
- 13 silicone rubber pads provide ultra-sensitive velocity response and a comfortable feel
- Dynamic pad assignments let you dampen, mute, and tune sounds for authentic performance of acoustic hand percussion like congas and tabla
- Roll button and Realtime Modify knob; D-BEAM for controlling sounds and effects with hand movements
- Easily capture performances and ideas with the Quick Rec function and export them as WAV audio files to USB flash memory
- Inputs for connecting a Roland pad and hi-hat controller (sold separately)
- USB Computer port for audio/MIDI communication with popular music software, including DAWs and standalone virtual instruments