The Roland Jazz Chorus JC120, a long-time favorite, features twin 60W + 60W amps, two 12-inch speakers, incredible Roland Stere Chorus, and two input channels. As well as its distinctive JC chorus, the JC-120 also offers vibrato with rate and depth controls, mild distortion and clear reverb, all of which can be switched on/off with footswitches. The stereo effects loop on channel 2 meets full professional specifications so you can select series/parallel connections and switch between different input and output signal levels.
Roland Jazz Chorus JC120 Stereo Guitar Amplifier Features
- Two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow true stereo chorus)
- Two input channels (normal/effect); three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Footswitch jacks for distortion, reverb, chorus
Continuing a great tradition
It's been twenty years since the first Roland Jazz Chorus Guitar Amplifier made its appearance. With its astonishing JC chorus effects and distinctive clear, tonally pure sound, the JC amp has become an industry reference, maintaining its impressive qualities. The uncompromising sound quality, unique chorus, total dependability and rugged construction make for an amplifier that any guitarist around the world can have confidence in for musical self-expression.