In the JUNO tradition of great sound, compact design, easy operation, and affordable price, the JUNO GI delivers big. What propels this power-synth into another realm, however, is its supercharged feature set with over 1,300 fresh sounds, an onboard eight-track digital recorder, and pro effects created by BOSS. Write, record, mix, master, and perform anywhere with the JUNO GI.
Roland Juno GI Synth Keyboard Features
- Over 1,300 high-quality sounds optimized for live performance
- Intuitive user interface, including dedicated Tone Category buttons and large display
- 128-voice polyphony
- Full-featured eight-track digital recorder onboard with Guitar/Mic/Line inputs
- Plug in a guitar and play/record with built-in pro guitar effects derived from Boss’ GT series
- High-capacity SDHC card slot for data storage and direct play
- Full computer integration via MIDI Controller mode and built-in audio/MIDI interface
- Lightweight, compact body with battery-power compatibility
- Complete mobility when used with a battery-powered PA or amp such as Roland’s BA-330 or KC-110
- Included Cakewalk Production Plus Pack makes the JUNO GI a complete DAW package for your PC
Massive Sound Bank
An extensive sound library has been created for the JUNO GI, with over 1,300 factory selections that cover a universe of instrument types and musical styles. Tone Category buttons help you scan the vast library and locate the perfect sound with ease and speed. New to the JUNO GI are Live Sets, which comprise up to four layered tones each — create your own unique sounds by stacking and/or splitting tones and saving them together as a Live Set. Furthermore, a Special Live Set section takes maximum advantage of the JUNO-Gi sound engine for the most advanced synth sounds.